You would start out as an Editorial Trainee working in close collaboration with our Managing Editors learning how to process papers properly from submission to publication.
You should share our passion for spreading the newly acquired knowledge of today’s scientific community and feel motivated to contribute to open access publishing. We look forward to welcoming energetic new members to our Belgrade and Novi Sad office.
Dependent on your scientific background you will be assigned to an according field. We are mostly looking for Editors educated in the following areas: Chemistry, Molecular Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Biology, Ecology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Geosciences, Mathematics.
Execute editorial work for journals in your domain of expertise, including organizing the review process for manuscripts, overseeing editorial decisions and handling the communication between the parties involved in the publication process
Kontakt i prijava: Infostud
Rok za prijavu:
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Beograd, Novi Sad
- BSc degree or higher (Chemistry, Molecular Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Biology, Ecology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Geosciences, Mathematics)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English skills in written and spoken language
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Experience with scholarly publishing beneficial