Zemana d.o.o is seeking an experienced, creative and energetic Video Editor. The candidate should have a strong visual style with experience in video editing, motion graphics, video format standards, and basic live production. The ideal candidate would also have experience capturing compelling video game footage and editing it into exciting promotional videos. Candidates must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment to edit particular sequences and trailers and produce marketing videos.
- Editing and converting video between various formats for delivery
- Creating Motion Graphics and compositing
- Capturing and editing HD and 4K game footage
- Producing a variety of short videos to market the company
Kontakt i prijava: Posao.ba
- Knowledge of design principles and current tools including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop or other professional video editing platforms,
- Adhering to workflow standards and process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform effectively under pressure
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills implementing direction and feedback
- Strong visual style and familiarity with such concepts such as composition, light, space, shape, etc. as they pertain to photography/videography
- Basic understanding and skill with the broad aspects of live video production: video camera knowledge (frame rates, shutter speeds, aperture, ISO, white balance, composition), simple lightings setups (eg. three-point lighting), basic audio (shotgun mic. and boom pole use), etc.
- Technical savvy and an understanding of interactive technology
- You may also carry out online editing duties, which involve finalising technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, changing background, grading and coloring and adding special effects.