The Executive Producer is in charge of the programme, identifying unique and relevant stories from the Balkans region and setting the course of coverage - the stories we report and the way we report them. They will manage a team of video journalists and producers and work closely with creative and technical staff to deliver original and market-leading content. They will lead the piloting process for the new programme, helping to build the creative and editorial identity of the show and building the team. They will ensure that TRT World’s mission and editorial guidelines and values are adhered to. A member of the Programmes leadership team, they will embrace the full range of content delivery platforms including online and cultivate cross-platform working practices and ideas wherever possible.
- Works closely with the Current Affairs manager, playing an active role in the Programmes leadership team, the wider channel strategy and editorial decisions.
- Responsible for a weekly, field-based programme, coordinating deployments, story assignments, and all steps of the production process with the team of journalists.
- Manages a dedicated team of video journalists and producers and works closely with creative and technical staff to deliver distinctive and original news coverage that fulfils TRT World's ambitions and mission.
- Ensuring that TRT world's editorial guidelines and values are adhered to.
Kontakt i prijava: Posao.ba
Rok za prijavu:
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Extensive experience in international news and programming at a senior level, including outputting programmes and television news production.
- An excellent journalist with strong editorial judgment.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of the Balkans, understanding the complexities of the region and approaching stories with wise judgement and nuance.
- Previous experience in a large national or international broadcast news channel.
- Experience of production systems and desktop editing.
- Team management experience.
- Experience of or appreciation of the benefits and challenges of cross-platform working.
- Evidence of a broad range of journalistic interests including social affairs, international politics, public policy, world business and economic affairs, Sciences and the Arts.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 8 years experience required.