The Video Journalist will shoot, produce, report and edit hardhitting, exclusive content from the field; they will play an all-encompassing role, leading and executing pre-production, production and post-production of long magazine-style reports from the Balkans region. They will write scripts, develop graphics and other content as required. Editing and shooting skills are a must. Your mission will be to produce original and market-leading journalism while ensuring TRT World's editorial guidelines and values are adhered to. Though your main role will be to produce the bulk of the content for a regular Balkans-focused TV programme, you will embrace the full range of content delivery platforms including online and aim to develop cross-platform working practices and ideas when required. Ability to travel across the Balkans region is required.
- Work under the direction of the Executive Producer to produce, shoot, report on-air and edit distinctive, innovative and in-depth coverage for Across the Balkans.
- Source stories, line up interviews and other field elements, write scripts, cut packages commission and write graphics and complete other tasks as required.
- Ensure TRT World's editorial guidelines and values are adhered to.
- Stay up to date with news and current affairs out of the Balkans regions, utilising all available sources (news wires, other agencies, newspapers, social media ...etc.)
- Work with colleagues to cultivate a collaborative approach to content production and delivery across the channel.
- Show willingness to adapt to developments in production techniques
Kontakt i prijava: Posao.ba
Rok za prijavu:
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience of news or current affairs.
- Experience in television news, including at a national or international broadcast news channel.
- An excellent journalist with strong editorial judgment.
- Experience working in the Balkans and strong editorial knowledge of the region.
- Excellence in writing for broadcast.
- Experience operating a camera with various shooting techniques and undertanding sequencing.
- High level of proficiency in newsroom production systems and desktop editing.
- Experience of or appreciation of the benefits and difficulties of cross-platform working.
- Evidence of a broad range of journalistic interests including social affairs, international politics, public policy, world business and economic affairs, Sciences and the Arts.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.